MS PowerPoint 2016 is a very handy application for creating some awesome presentations. Creating presentations have become a very simple job over the course of time. In the following tutorial you will learn how to add pictures in MS PowerPoint 2016. Images can make your presentations very attractive and engaging and it is very easy to add any image from your PC in any of your slide. MS PowerPoint allows you to add online images as well as screenshots into your presentations.
Also Read: How to Password Protect a Word Document.
Inserting Images from a File:
In order to add images from a file you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to select Insert tab and after that click Pictures command in the Images group.
- Now you will notice that a dialog box will appear and you are required to locate as well as select the desired image file and click Insert.
- You will notice that a picture will appear on the currently selected slide.
Adding Online Images:
If you have not got your required image from your PC you can find an image online for adding it into your presentation. PowerPoint offers two options for finding online pictures on Bing Image Search and OneDrive.
Bing Image Search: This option can be used for searching the mages from Internet.
OneDrive: You can add an image stored on your OneDrive. You can link other online accounts with Microsoft account like Flickr.
In order to add online image you need to follow these simple steps.
- Select the Insert tab and then click Online Pictures command.
- You will notice that the Insert Pictures dialog box will appear.
- Select the Bing Image Search or your OneDrive.
- Now press the Enter key and your search will appear in dialog box.
- In the next step you are required to select the desired image and click Insert.
- You will notice that the image will appear on the slide that has been currently selected.