An 18-member squad of Pakistan cricket team has been announced for the three T20Is against Bangladesh which will be played on 19th, 20th and 22nd November, 2021 in Dhaka. There is only one change in the Pakistani side that is currently playing in T20 World Cup. Muhammad Hafeez has opted out after a discussion with the chief selector Muhammad Waseem. Hafeez thinks that younger batters should get an opportunity in order to perform and gain international exposure. So in place of Muhammad Hafeez, the in-form Iftikhar Ahmed has been added to the middle-order.
The squad for the two Tests will be played from 26th-30th November and 4th-8th December in Chittagong and Dhaka respectively. Pakistan Cricket Board has retained the same team management that is present in UAE apart from Matthew Hayden who is not available due to his prior commitments.
Here is the Pakistan squad which is touring Bangladesh after the ongoing T20 World Cup.
- Babar Azam (captain, Central Punjab)
- Shadab Khan (vice-captain, Northern)
- Asif Ali (Northern)
- Fakhar Zaman (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Haider Ali (Northern)
- Haris Rauf (Northern)
- Hasan Ali (Central Punjab)
- Iftikhar Ahmed (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Imad Wasim (Northern)
- Khushdil Shah (Southern Punjab)
- Mohammad Nawaz (Northern)
- Mohammad Rizwan (wicketkeeper, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Mohammad Wasim Jnr (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Sarfaraz Ahmed (wicketkeeper, Sindh)
- Shaheen Shah Afridi (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
- Shahnawaz Dahani (Sindh)
- Shoaib Malik (Central Punjab)
- Usman Qadir (Central Punjab)