WhatsApp is the most famous messaging app all around the globe but there is one feature which is very handy but at the same time a bit hard to find. i.e., the ability to make notes to yourself. WhatsApp compatriots like Signal has got this feature which lets you make lists, save links and many more. WhatsApp lets you share text messages, images, videos, documents, files, GIFs and stickers. There are many features that WhatsApp has introduced over the years which includes the ability to archive the chats, mute groups as well as star important messages. Now with the ability to add the notes to self, WhatsApp has risen once again and it has become even more useful. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to chat with yourself on WhatsApp in order to take notes and make to-do lists.
How to Chat with Yourself on WhatsApp
BY chatting with yourself on WhatsApp you can save important links, how tos and DIYs etc. in order to chat with yourself on WhatsApp follow these simple steps.
- First of all, you need to open any browser on your phone or PC.
- In the address bar type wa.me// followed by your phone number. You need to make sure that you have added the country code before entering your mobile number.
- Now a window prompt will ask you to open WhatsApp. If you are on the phone your WhatsApp will open with your phone number displayed on top alongside your profile photo. Now you can start chatting with yourself, save photos, videos and add notes.
- If you are working on PC then a new window will appear with the button that reads, “Continue to Chat.”
- Now click on that option and either WhatsApp Web or the WhatsApp desktop app will open with your own chat. You can now start chatting with yourself.