Instagram is the most famous social media app all around the globe. Users are sharing the photos, videos as well as stories on Instagram for entertainment, education and business purposes. It has now become a cultural hub and there are number of influencers on Instagram.
Also Read: How to Save Photos in JPG Format on iPhone.
The photos that you share on your Instagram account can be saved onto your smartphone by following some simple steps. The photo can be easily saved into the Gallery of your phone and can be accessed at any time irrespective of the fact that you have got an active Internet connection or not.
How to save Instagram photos in Gallery:
In order to save the photos from your Instagram profile on your phone you need to ensure that yu have downloaded the app, you are signed in and have got an active Internet connection. You can see all of your photos in your profile tab. Users can now easily save their photos in the gallery by following these simple steps.
- First of all, click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner of the Instagram page.
- Now you need to click on the three horizontal lines that show up on top right corner of the profile page.
- A hamburger menu shows up and you need to click on Settings at the bottom.
- In Settings you are required to click on Account > Original Photos (for iPhone users) or click on Account > Original Posts (For Android users).
- In the Original Posts section click on Save Posted Photos toggle and then turn it on. If you are an iPhone user than toggle on Save Original Photos.
- When you have turned on all these options each photo that you post on Instagram will be saved to the phone’s library. In your Gallery, you will have a new folder named Instagram Photos.
What are your thoughts about this article? If you want to add something you can add in the comments section below. For more tutorials, visit our How to section.