Snapchat is a fun way to interact with your friends. Now if you want to add some spice to your video snaps by reversing them. Reversing of the video will make it even more interesting to watch. In the following tutorial we will show you how can you reverse a video for a Snapchat post.
Reversing Videos with Snapchat Video Filters:
The simplest and easiest way to attain a reverse video to be attached to your Snapchat post is to record them in Snapchat app. The app has been equipped with various video filters, including the ones which will edit your videos so that you can play then in reverse mode. In order to create a reverse video just follow these simple steps
- 1st of all you need to record a video by holding record button (a circle icon at the bottom). You can do the recording hands free by simply holding down the circle icon for two seconds and then swiping it to left side. Recording can be stopped by simply letting go the record button. If you are in hands free mode then you can stop recording by tapping the stop button.
- Once you are done with the video recording, swipe left in order to enable the Snapchat video filters. You need to keep swiping until you will see three arrows pointing to the left flashing in the middle of your screen. This is actually the reverse video filter. By applying this you will notice that your video is now playing in the reverse mode.
- From here onward you can save it to your album, discard it, send it to your friends as snap or share as a Story
Reversing a Video Stored in Your Phone’s Memory:
The above method is applicable to both the video that you record with Snapchat app and also to those you upload from your phone’s albums. In order to edit a video that is already stored in your phone follow these steps.
- First of all, tap on the small icon just below the record button on your main app screen for opening Memories.
- Now you need to tap on the Camera Roll tab for opening the existing media.
- Now select which video you are required to reverse.
- Tap on the three dots which are located on the upper right corner of the screen for opening menu.
- After this you need to tap on the Edit Snap in order to open the filter option.
- Now from here swipe left for finding the reverse filter.
- At the end you can select Send To at the lower right corner for posting it to Snapchat or you tap Done on the upper left corner for saving the edited video into memory of your phone.
Using 3rd Party Apps:
For reversing your videos and posting it to Snapchat you can also opt for the 3rd party apps. Although Snapchat has got the reverse video filter but that would not be as extensive as an app that has been developed for the sole purpose of reversing a video. There are many apps available on PlayStore and App Store for reversing your videos. You can try Reverse Movie FX for Android device from Google Play. If you are an iPhone user you can opt for Reverse Video Editor from Apple App Store.
Do you know any other method of reversing a Snapchat Video Post? If yes then please share it with us in the comments section below.