PUBG adaptation for India i.e. Battlegrounds Mobile India has finally been launched by Krafton. The beta version was released on 17th June and now the company has released the stable version of the game on PlayStore. So anyone who wants to switch from beta version to stable version can do it without any hassle. It is currently available for Android platform only.
Many people like to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on their smartphone but there are some people who prefer to play the game on PC for smooth gaming experience. For this you can use Android emulators which include Gameloop, Bluestacks and Nox Player to name a few. Most of the emulators are available for both Windows and PC.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC:
- First of all, download Android emulator of your choice from the official website.
- Now install the emulator on your PC and then open it.
- In the next step go to Google Play Store and log in to your Google Play Store account.
- Once you have signed in go on and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Now tap on install button and the game will start downloading on your PC. That’s it, now you need to start the game in order to download the additional file. In order to start playing Battlegrounds Mobile India you can log in with their Facebook or Twitter ID.
Battlegrounds Mobile India has few differences when compared to PUBG as you will no longer get red marks on landing hits as well as getting damaged. This game also ensures that the first timers have got the option for in-game clothing right from the start. You will only have options between yellow and green.
What are your thoughts about this story? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.