You may have photos in your iPhone which you don’t want to delete but for some privacy reasons you also don’t want the photos to be shown in the Photo Library. You can easily hide the photos in your iPhone and that too without the need of any 3rd-party app. Apple has provided an option to allow its user to hide the photos. You can use this option in order to make sure that your photos will not be visible to anyone who is exploring your Photo Library.
Earlier Apple allowed its users to hide the photos from their Photo Library. But the hidden photos were part of Hidden album that was visible in the Album section of Photos app. The experience was updated with iOS 14 release.
How to hide photos in iPhone without using third-party app:
Before getting started with the below mentioned steps you need to make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
- First of all open Photos app on your iPhone.
- Now select the photo or video which you want to hide. You can also pick multiple images as well as videos by tapping the Select button from top-right corner of screen.
- In the next step tap the Share button and then select Hide from the menu.
- Now confirm that you want to hide selected photo or video.
- Now go to Settings and tap Photos.
- Scroll down and then turn off the Hidden Album option.