When you are working on the longer documents in MS Word it will be a very time taking activity for finding a specific word. Thanks God MS Word has got Find feature which will allow you to find specific word or phrase within no time. It has also got Replace feature which will let you replace any word to any other desired word in your document.
Finding Text in MS Word 2019
For finding the text in a document you are required to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Home tab where you are required to click on Find command (Ctrl+F from keyboard)
- A Navigation pane will appear on the left-hand side of the interface.
- Now after this you are required to type in the text which you want to find in the field located at the top of navigation pane.
- If there is a text in the document that has been typed will be highlighted in yellow color.
- When you are done you need to click the cross X for closing navigation pane and the highlight will disappear.
Replacing Text in MS Word 2019
For replacing the text in MS Word 2019 you need to follow these simple and easy steps.
- Go to Home tab and after that click on the Replace command (Ctrl+H from keyboard)
- After click on Replace command Find and Replace dialog box will appear.
- Now you need to enter the text which you need to replace in Find What: field.
- After this you need to enter the text which you need to replace with in Replace With: field.
- Once the Find what and Replace what fields are filled just click on Replace All.
- This action of yours will replace all the words with the one you have selected in your document.