Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms which allows the users to share their thoughts, images and videos. Saving a video from Twitter is not easy as Twitter does not allow you save video from their platform directly. you need to save the URL for the tweet for saving the videos. There are several ways to download videos from Twitter.
In order to download videos from Twitter you are required to open the website on a desktop browser. As mentioned above that there are no direct ways for downloading videos from Twitter but there are many websites that allow you to download the videos. We have tested one of the many websites i.e. TwitterVideoDownloader.
How to download video from Twitter:
- First of all, go to Twitter on your desktop browser.
- Now find the video which you want to download.
- Click on the tweet which contains the videos.
- In the next step you need to either copy the tweet URL or right click on the video and then select Copy Video Address.
- Now go to TwitterVideoDownloader and paste the copied URL or address in the space provided by the website.
- Now click on Download button right next to the bar where you have pasted the address.
- Now the website will give you the options of different video quality to choose from. The video quality options may vary depending on the source video.
- Now click on Download button located next to the quality you prefer and then click Save link as.
- You can also click on Download button and the video will start playing in full screen. You need to right click on video and click on Save Video as.
- The next window will show you that you are trying to save an mp4 file. Select the location where you want to save the file and then click Save.
With the above method you can download any Twitter video easily.