Instagram Stories are the short clips composed of either photos or videos that can be shared by the users to their followers or to the public. The stories disappear automatically after 24 hours unless users choose them to be in highlights. Today we will show you how you can download Instagram Stories on Android so that you can keep your favorite ones before they disappear.
Using the Third Party Apps:
In order to download Instagram Stories onto your Android device you can use the third party apps that have been developed for the sole purpose of saving the Insta Stories. One of the most popular among them is Story Saver which is available on Google Play Store.
- All you have to do is to go to Play Store and then search for Story Saver.
- Install the application and once completed open it.
- Now login to your Instagram account and allow the app to import all the account that you are following in your account.
- Now from the main page simply tap on the icon of anyone you’d like to download stories from.
- Now just pick and select from the stories which are shown and after that click on the down arrow for downloading the stories.
Downloading Stories via WebPage
Another method of downloading the Instagram Stories is by using the web downloader like imginn page or Story Saver page. There are many sites available for this purpose. Downloading stories from webpages have many advantages like you don’t need to install any application and you also don’t need to login to your account for downloading the Instagram posts and stories. You can use these site for downloading stories even if you don’t have Instagram account. The only disadvantage here is that you can download stories from an account which is Public. Downloading Instagram stories from these webpages is a piece of cake. Like if you go to imginn website page you will see some of the famous user accounts and posts on the homepage. On the top left corner there is a search bar where you can type in your required Instagram user’s ID and press the search button.
Archiving Your Stories
Instagram saves your stories to the archive by default. This feature allows you to access your stories even after the 24-hours time period. Accessing your archive settings is simple you just need to follow these steps.
- Go to your Profile and then tap on the Menu button located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on Settings located at the bottom of the menu.
- Now tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Story on the Interactions menu.
- Now scroll down to saving and then turn Save to Archive ON or OFF.
Deleting your Archive Stories
Deleting your Archive stories is also as easy as ABC. You just need to go to your profile and then swipe left. Select Archive from the menu. This action of yours will show you a list of stories that are in your archive. From here you can tap on the story which you want to delete by selecting that option on the menu.